Tuesday 21 July 2015

I SEEK DIVINITY

I SEEK DIVINITY


Pray for me
The help I seek is divine
For nothing else can unhook me from this madness
This am sure cannot be magic
Defiance most probably
You take from me my smiles and sweet grin
This minute am gone and the next am back
Last night I glowered and sent out of my heart
And this morning I question myself why
But you made me do it, you made me!
Tear from you I don’t deserve
Your actions leave me in shreds
You mince my heart and leave it perforated
Still I can’t just let you go
Is your love sweet in pains?
Or is it my feeble mind that forgets pain so quick
You rip out my heart and left it to be preyed on
You stripped me of my shelter and left me in the cold
You took away my lucidity
Enrolled me in a committee of mad people
Still in my madness it’s you I dream of
I can’t fathom this anymore
Indeed I need help

But again the help I need lies in you
I have drifted
I have tilted
I have stumbled and fallen off the edge

By morning am fine again and once again Its you I want

No comments: