Monday 20 July 2015

MY MIND REHABBING

MY MIND REHABBING


For many reasons we do things
Sometimes the reason we know
Sometimes there exists no reason
But we just do them


And no matter how hard we find it fun doing
Is this because there exists something that makes it worth doing?
Or because our subconscious just on its frolic
Without the minds permission finds it deserving?
About how I feel at the moment
Like am stressing on a person who seeks being left alone
Why do I bestow on myself unrequested obligations?
Even if deserved, why do I not see the stop sign?
Why do my ears get deafened to the stop word?
And at the end puncture myself with daggers of hurt

Plainspoken, I need a rehab
My outward care need be reconfigured
I need to understand that what ones deserved
Could at a later time become unworthy
For nothing is evanescent as life itself halts at a point
Obligations end and duties get wound up
Caring for someone else’s’ well being
Despite several signs saying ‘thank you, I want it not’
Continuing in the same part is foolhardy
It should culminate and am sorry the last I did was the finale
Why should I for an unsafe sake get impulsive?
Unsafe sex out of pity is mad
Unwarranted care for no reason is madder
Might take some time for a person to understand
But someday one will and that’s the point all changes
At that point one cares no more

Only then will the other party begin foolish requisitions

No comments: