Tuesday 3 March 2015

HUGS AND KISSES

HUGS AND KISSES


(This poem comes with lots of memories)
Her blue eyes reminds me of when last I saw her
Her smile her trouble her glasses and laughter
His body smells like air.
The air I breathe the air I seek.
Together we sit on the lawn
As She hides her skin from the sun
Placing her head on my shoulder
Makes me wish I could
Have that power of breath of life
His cold shoulder gives me warmth.
I see my reflection in his pale brown eyes.
Eyes filled with love for me.
Oh am I lucky or what
Crazy the way the world is made
Too much beauty to be just a sister
And when I take a glance I only think deeper
For her bliss opens in me a page
A page that gives love
Too much care and too much love
Our first chapter starts with bickering
Our last chapter ends with intense love
A tornado like love
A love of immense satisfaction
A satisfaction that exceeds reality
Alas! Even our shadows embrace while we walk
And the breeze dancing at the unison of two true feelings
When hearts meet, a new world is born
A world free of fear, full of peace and tranquility
I'm lost for words 'cause his beauty surpasses human imagination
He is the ultimate utopian dream and he is mine
The world bows at our feet in awe of our love
And to my eyes at its first sight of you
Blinking and thinking "could this be true?"
Lost in the thoughts of beautiful innocence
And till now in my heart stays your ever welcomed presence

No comments: