Tuesday 3 March 2015

IS THIS REDEMPTION? 1

Is This Redemption?
All day I've been steering at her
Can hardly take my eyes off her
The sight of her gives me such pleasure
Such pleasure so sweet I don't understand
It just comes asking me to look more
Is this happening again?
Is this another trap?
Or the bliss I have always asked?
She has this cute look
Pretty in a mild way not flashy
Subtle, so gentle
The beauty I can describe my world with
For now I know not what I want
For every time I look at her
Something inscribe on her face
"This is me! The one you've always wanted"
Is this truly her?
Or a trap clearing the way for tears again
I only wish I could judge based on your mild looks
I wish this that I see is enough
To assure my heart that its you and no one else
To tell to my mind that you're for no pains
If its you that's the key to my hearts redemption
Then am glad
But if your look is only a trap like once before
I hope am able to hold back my emotions this time
It's a beautiful morning good people...

No comments: