Tuesday 3 March 2015

ORUN MOORU

Orun mooru
Heavens so angry
Spitting out hot sputums of anger
Eyes hot and red like molten magma
I fear its anger, I fear its wrath
The strong grip of its fist
About to throw punches of fire
Indeed trouble beckons
Surely the end is near
Who would dare its sight of exasperation
How antipathetic, extremely harsh and acrid
Bristling as it moves nearer with acrimonous steps
Orun mooru, apoplectic
Our actions has indeed got the heavens embittered
Fit to be tied, who then would dare
Foaming and fumming
Orun mooru, hot under the collar!
Smoldering, seathing and sore-headed
Orun mooru, the heavens seeing red
The steam from its breath melts the bones
Non relenting anger full of nails and stones
What shall we do if this dawns on us
Shall we into our shelters hide?
Shall we forr better covers ride?
Heavens help me before you bring your force
Heavens so angered, how do I pray back to it?
Shivering in fear as my skin fall bit by bit
Orun mooru and I fall to my feet
Orun mooru save us off your anger and vengeful spit

No comments: